Elettra's long and diversified experience in industrial automation ensures a competent service for plant controlled CNC machine tools, programmable-logic controlled integrated systems, measuring machines, functional and operating testing of PLC-based solutions.
Our know-how covers the whole work cycle: planning the wiring diagram, creating the software logic, wiring up the control and operator panels, supervising the start-up with functional and working tests, providing training and technical documentation.
ELETTRA PROVIDES INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS AND SPECIALISES IN:
- electrical control systems for cutting machine tools with CNC controllers;
- PLC-controlled systems for sheet metal processing;
- Programmable Logic Controller, Computer Numerical Control machines and special systems.
WE OFFER OUR EXPERTISE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- designing and implementing electrical systems for machine tools, testing and measuring machines, special machines;
- CAD-generated functional and wiring diagrams;
- assembling electrical cabinets with control systems for CC and AC brushless motors, inverters, programmable logics, disconnecting systems, protection and control systems, relays, etc.;
- solutions wired up to meet current regulations (Machinery Directive, Low Voltage Directive) and the customer's specifications;
- diagnostics, component replacement, overhaul and design of new systems.